Friday, October 21, 2011

How could I give you up?

This is why!
My new working boy cape. Mom is very proud!
PAWS also got a note that says it all. I don't know if it's from Felix's family, but I'm hoping his family feels the same way. An email from a client with a recent Service Dog placement:

I am simply amazed at the number of commands he knows! He has lifted my spirits tremendously and I feel better overall knowing how we interact and how we feel about each other already, regardless of what my future holds. He is a Godsend and I am so blessed to have him and a relationship with PAWS. When he is certified he will go everywhere with me to assist me with those challenges I can't handle anymore. I thought I knew how people felt about their Service Dogs, but I didn't. I now have a much better understanding of the bond that is created in a very short period of time. He is absolutely a fantastic and loving dog and again I am so lucky and blessed to have him. I can't thank everyone at PAWS enough for making my life fuller and helping me achieve the independence we always spoke of. The trainers did a wonderful job with him!

That is how I could give you up. Someone loves you more than I ever could.

No comments:

Post a Comment